Wednesday, August 29, 2007
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart and I love him so much!
2. We are renewing our vows in March with all our kiddo's around.
3. Oh, I'm mom to seven wonderful kiddo's.
4. I am music director at our church. I love to sing!
5. I love going to our cabin, and riding 4 wheelers!
6. I can sew!
7. I am horribly afraid of small, inclosed places.
8. I teach all of my children at home!
Going to tag someone else! :)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Well just a few days ago, my sweet baby, and the caboose of the kiddo's turned one. She is beautiful, and perfect, and so much joy. I am thrilled God has so greatly blessed us with healthy kids. But the mom in me is so sad, as a part of my life that I love so much is now gone. I love being pregnant and the delivery and everything, I've been lucky. But it is time to move into a new stage of life, although I go kicking and screaming!
School has also began at our house so it's quiet in the morning. Well as quiet as it can be with a one year old, three year old, and six year old. But they are doing pretty good and their older sister's are coping with it all. Caden, my six year old is in first grade this year. He's so excited about doing school work. We will see how long that lasts. By next year I'll have another high schooler. So for now... I'll just enjly where we are. I hope to have a great year with lot's of fun and learning. Well I guess that is all for now!