Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello to all! I hope and pray that today is happy and blessed for you all! What a wonderful day to spend with family... and celebrate our Savior! I am constantly amazed that a baby came to earth, and grew, and was a sacrifice for just me. (you too) Emmanuel, His name is called Emmanuel! God with us, abide with us!


I will be posting the January kit this week. I'm a bit behind, but wow, has it been a busy month. So be watching!


And for those who attend my local classes... we will have the schedule up soon! The new catty is coming soon! YEAH!!!


Well, back to my family for some fun and food and grand old time!!! Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I am still sick, but I guess that goes with the territory! Christmas was nice because we visited my in-laws, and although that is stressful it was also helpful b/c I had some help with Caeden and could relax a bit so it was nice :)

Thanks for the congrats...I've been on the Scrap Whispers DT since September/October now and I just love it :) Georgina is so fun to work with.