Saturday, March 27, 2010

I can't believe

how much I can get done, when I MAKE myself sit down and just work!  I completed so many cards and giftables for our craft show today and tomorrow.  It has been chaotic and crazy and fun!!!!
Here are a few more cards and things:




 PS.  Although I am no longer a demo for Stampin' UP!  I still think their products rock... so you will still see many cards made with SU items.  (I can just use up more of my retired things now!)  In my opinion, there isn't any card stock or ink out there any better than SU! 

2 comments:

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Vanessa! New follower here =) Great work on the cards today! I love those colours. Did you make that rose?

Vanessa C. said...

Yes, I did. I'll post a link tomorrow with the details... or you can search YouTube for Tim Holtz paper roses. Mine is just a little different because I use my Cricut and a George Font flower.