Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom to Seven and So Blessed.

>
Anyway… Sunday morning the kids got up before me and made cinnamon rolls and coffee!  And each one of them that was home came in with a bag in hand… (Shawn and Amy’s were given to me by the little ones too.)  Each child picked out a figurine that represented them.  I love each one… and they do fit them perfectly.  In the photo going left to right is Sheila – the more mature of the girls, Shawn – pointy chin and bigger ears (always our joke with him), Macaylin – with her new kitten, the tall one in the center is “me” (Dana bought it) then Amy – she sits like that all the time at home, Caden – if you have ever had him “pose” he always has his knee up.. it’s his “stud” look, Caleb – “Indian” style with his hands in his lap, and in the very front Cayla – my little “prissy-girlie" one!  Oh I just love each one.  It was such a wonderful gift! 

No comments: