Friday, January 26, 2007

Oops... been too long.



I get so busy I forget to post all the time. Life is a rush around our house. Well with seven children, what else would I expect. I do find a few minutes in a day to scrap, although I wish there were more. I love scrapping my kids. I'm greatly improving on my photo's as well.




I've learned there is more to a picture than point and shoot! LOL. So I try to make each picture a good one that will leave a memory of the time and place it's being taken.




Sam's loves me, because I have so many photo's developed these days. I just had about 350 printed, and that's a small order. But I really need a day for someone special to take some of my little kiddies so I can sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time! LOL




Here's a special LO, I completed for my daughter's album. I'm trying to not rush through, and make it lovely. She's my last baby and I want all her memoried to be great!


No comments: