Monday, February 19, 2007

Round, round baby...

That's how it's been around my house. Remember that song? OK, so I'm showing my age! lol It has been crazy around here, lot's going on: good, bad, and ugly. I have not had any time to do anything fun for the past few weeks, and it's been a bummer. I had hoped to get some scrapping done over the weekend, but my precious little angel decided to run a fever and develop Roseola instead! My sweet little smiling baby girl is a GROUCH!


In all that has been going on, I have to testify that God has been so good. A few days last week we had some "stuff" going on and just didn't see why God was working the way He was. I questioned Him in fact, I didn't see... my only question was "why?". Well let's just say He is an awesome God and His ways are not ours for sure. But we have seen Him work in ways we never imagined. All the "stuff" isn't over yet, for sure, but at least I can say I KNOW, THAT I KNOW God is good!


Here's a few LO's to share.








No comments: