Monday, February 26, 2007

Good morning...

I slept late today! Woo Hoo.... that would mean my little guys and baby girl did too! Big woo hoo! My sister in law and her children were visiting from Florida last night and it was wild around here. Mix my kids and her kids... and you are in for one noisy and fun night. But it's nice to see them, when it's usually about a year between visits!

I didn't get to scrap AT ALL this weekend, which makes me sad, but I hope to get in there and produce something wonderful today! I have all the inspiration I need from TSOS, I just have to get it done! With little ones in the house, scrapping is like trying to have a private moment in the bathroom.... it just doesn't happen! :)

1 comment:

Tyggereye said...

I hear ya about private bathroom moments. They go out the door as soon as you have kids!