Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving was Wonderful..


our family had such a wonderful time at our "cove" and in our cabin. We spent the whole week with family and friends. God has blessed us so very much over this year. The kids had a blast playing till they just about dropped. I know my two little guys probably ran about 20 miles a day! LOL

It was beautiful in the mountians of Alabama. The color's were so pretty and we had beautiful weather. The best we have had in a long time.

I remember when we first began having Thanksgiving at Heritage Acres, my dauther was only 18 months old. We have made a lot of memories on this land. I'm so glad to be able to share it with my kids. It's nice to know you will leave a legacy.

Time passes so quickly, as my daughter will be 13 soon. She looks like she is going on 18 instead.

Now that we are all home, my little guys are croupy and crudy. Guess that's the price for being in and outside, around the campfires, cold and hot. And I guess they ate too many marshmallows too! :O)

Guess that's all for now! OH... My sweeties all did well on their TKD testing.. My hubby is now senior green, my dauther is yellow, and my 5 yo is Cubs purple! I was a proud mom on awards night!

No comments: