Friday, January 01, 2010

2010!!!!

I can't believe that number! Still strange after 10 years to see 2000 instead of 1900. Looking back this year, I am amazed at all the things God has brought us through. We have had a rough year, with 11 months of no job for hubby, continued learning of gracefully raising teenagers, and 3 younger kids at home, changes in other areas as well. But through it all, I can say that God has been with us all the way. We are blessed. We are a family who loves each other fiercely, even when we disagree. I'm thankful that I have good kids, who live good lives. I'm thankful for a husband who is in love with me and with the Lord! There really isn't much more I could ask for. God has met every need, just in time. He provided a job for me when we needed a little extra, and then a great new job for my husband. How great is our God!

I look forward to a new year of life. Join me on this journey... and enjoy my favorite things with me.. my family, my faith, my scrapbooking and stamping! It's going to be exciting!!!

No comments: