Thursday, January 07, 2010

Groovy, it's all groovy...

So how many of you are working on the challenges for If It's Groovy's birthday bash? I have several in the works and will add it soon!

Today I signed up as a Memory Works consultant. I'm happy to be able to purchase the great things they have. If you would like to see their catalog you can go here: Memory Works  They also have special mini catalog's available as the season's and products change.  Like this one here:  Creative Imaginations

If you are interested in any of their products, contact me at creatingsenations@bellsouth.net

Keep scrapping!

2 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Best wishes with your new endeavour!
Started my cupcake tonight for your challnege, hope to finish it up and get it phot'd in the morning to email to you. Wow, it's almost FRIDAY!! Where did the week go? Take care!

A Sarasota said...

tried to email you my layout but it bounced back to me... I'll try again and PM yoU!
Have a great weekend!!